WORK PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITIES – 12 MONTHS
We are delighted to be offering two placement opportunities from July 2024 – July 2025 working with both our Omnia and Marketing teams, gaining hands on experience of these thriving...
During this paid placement, you will be given the opportunity to learn and immerse yourself in the world of precision farming, working as a key part of our Omnia team, alongside supporting our marketing team in the delivery of our comprehensive marketing and events programme including events on our revolutionary Helix and Helios sites.
The successful candidates will be based within travelling distance of our Head Office in Wisbech and the Peterborough area.
- Studying an undergraduate degree which makes you eligible for a placement starting summer 2024.
- Ability to travel across the UK and comfortable with overnight stays (vehicle and accommodation will be provided)
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Willingness to support in other areas of the business as required
- Keen interest in agriculture and in particular arable farming and/or agricultural engineering
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- TerraMap field operations
- TerraMap operations support
- Providing sales and marketing support to the Omnia team
- Administrative support to Omnia and the wider Services team
- Manage show equipment and logistics for events
- Providing on-site event support, including set up and break down
- Provide support to the marketing team as required.
Throughout the placement you will also have the opportunity to spend time with other areas of the business to include soils, environmental, agronomy, distribution and commercial in order to enhance your experience and have a well-rounded view of the overall Hutchinsons business.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please complete the below form.