Assistant Financial Controller
Hutchinsons are seeking a talented, professional Financial Accountant to join our team based out of the head office in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire. ...
We are looking for a professionally qualified accountant, who is innovative and hungry to drive continuous improvement, whilst taking ownership of both the day-to-day role and projects.
The role includes –
- Continuous Improvement Champion
- Supporting the due diligence on Acquisitions
- Integrating new companies into the Hutchinson Group
- Designing & Implementing Best Practice Processes & Systems
- Project member supporting the implementation of functional strategies
- Maintain Balance Sheet Control Accounts including:
- Fixed Asset Register
- Bank Reconciliations
- Cashflow Forecasts
- HMRC control accounts
- Ensuring the integrity, accuracy, and timeliness of all financial data
- Delivery of statutory & management reports & metrics, supporting internal and external audits
- Providing assistance across the wider Finance team, gaining exposure to all Finance disciplines within our Group
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented individual to join our team. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth and development, supported by training and coaching to help you achieve your full potential.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please complete the below form.