Digital Services Specialist – Hampshire/Wiltshire/Dorset
Do you want to be part of a team working with the leading precision farming software in the UK? ...
If you are passionate about offering your customers the best technology to support in running sustainable and profitable farming businesses, please read on….
We are seeking a Digital Services Specialist to join our team, working closely with our Central and South West agronomy team supporting both existing customers and developing new relationships.
You will be:
- Providing field based sales and support of Omnia services and products to your own portfolio of clients
- Provide technical and commercial support to the regional agronomy teams on the Omnia service range and wider precision farming concepts
- Practical on-farm activity installing, supporting and problem solving a range of precision farming equipment
- Developing and executing local marketing campaigns to promote Omnia, to include hosting grower meetings, attending and speaking at events, working closely with your colleagues to identify opportunities.
The role will suit someone with:
- Experience of on-farm precision farming systems and services
- Strong IT skills and GIS experience is desirable
- An understanding of arable crop production
- Able to deliver the highest standards of customer service
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- FACTS qualification desirable, but training will be offered to the right candidate
- Clean UK driving licence
The successful candidate will ideally be based in Hampshire, Wiltshire or Dorset areas. In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a high degree of autonomy, variety and support. You will work on market leading technology that continues to be developed and invested in and is a key part of the businesses long term strategy.
Want to understand more about Omnia and its capabilities, why not sign up for free today to check it out!
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please complete the below form.