Digital Marketing Assistant
To support our growing marketing team we are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant ...
Hutchinsons is a progressive, family-owned business with over 500 colleagues and 28 depots across the UK to include our Wisbech Head Office. We support UK agriculture, providing our farmer clients with the advice and right tools to support them in the production of high quality, profitable crops both responsibly and sustainably.
To support our expanding business and team, a role has arisen for a Digital Marketing Assistant.
You will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day management of web resources, keeping the website up to date with new stories, artwork and content and optimising for SEO.
- Managing our social media, predominately X, LinkedIn and Facebook, creating and scheduling content and reporting on analytics
- Editing video for use on our digital channels
- Creating and delivering email campaigns
- Supporting CRM projects
- Working with the team to deliver key projects and events.
The successful candidate will be:
- Passionate about digital marketing with demonstrable experience of creating and delivering compelling content.
- Innovative and creative with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work as part of a successful team.
In return you will have opportunities for learning and development, we are not looking for the finished article but are looking for someone with the right foundations and the desire to become an expert.
Working as an integral part of our marketing team you will be enabled to show your flair for digital marketing and continue to move forward our digital presence and engagement. You will receive an attractive salary and great working environment, whilst immersing yourself in the fast-moving world of agriculture.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please complete the below form.