Commercial Manager – Yorkshire
Hutchinsons are seeking to grow their Commercial team with a Commercial Manager to join the team focusing in the Yorkshire area. ...
We are looking for a commercially driven individual to work closely with the regional agronomy team to generate long-term sustainable business by building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support sales and business development by own sales and supporting colleagues.
- Identify and develop new business.
- Management of key accounts.
- Agronomist Commercial Support, including – being the local commercial point of contact, provide pricing, budgeting and commercial guidance, carrying out client reviews.
- To contribute to the deliverance of the overall Product Strategy.
The role will suit someone with a background in agricultural sales, passionate about building lasting relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues, passionate about contributing to continued growth of the business and excellent reputation in the market.
Hutchinsons provide an environment that allows people to thrive, offering a blend of autonomy and support, ongoing learning and development and an ambitious approach focusing on quality and service.
Working closely with both the regional team in Yorkshire and the national Commercial team, you will receive an attractive salary and benefits package, along with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please complete the below form.