Commercial Business Manager
We are recruiting for someone with previous commercial experience gained in the agricultural industry, looking for the next step in their career ...
Hutchinsons are seeking commercially driven professionals to strengthen their established commercial team in a number of locations across the UK. By building strong internal and external relationships you will be generating long-term sustainable business in your region. Through both own farm sales and supporting colleagues you will drive the development of commercial business within your region and contributing to the delivery of the overall company product strategy.
- Deliver sales and/or business development by own sales or supporting colleagues
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Keep agronomists within your region informed of activities affecting them through regular communication and attendance at team meetings.
Servicing our Clients and Prospects
- Consistently demonstrate excellent customer service; communicate positively and clearly; show courtesy and take responsibility for managing client relationships and support sales teams.
- Support prospecting with colleagues and develop own portfolio of prospects, contribute to the marketing activity within the region.
- Support the management of people effectively by showing integrity and professionalism.
- Identify any training needs and feed back appropriately.
This role will suit someone with previous commercial experience gained within the agricultural industry, looking for the next step in their career. In turn, you will work with an ambitious and experienced team and will have a blend of autonomy and team working. You will have access to a wide range of products to be able to provide the best solution to your customers.
A competitive salary and benefits package are available, along with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please complete the below form.