Area Business Manager – Central Midlands
We are looking for a passionate, dynamic individual to join our team in the Central Midlands as an Area Business Manager ...
Due to continued growth Hutchinsons are looking for a passionate, dynamic individual to join our team in the Central Midlands as an Area Business Manager. Responsible for leading the team and supporting your own clients, you will be motivated to ensure the continued success of the region and its contribution to the growth ambitions of the Hutchinsons business.
- Manage a team of agronomists, supporting in their own professional development, helping to achieve their goals and reach their personal potential.
- Work with team members, supporting them in developing their business.
- Build, maintain and share strong network in your teams area.
- Facilitate a good team dynamic, encouraging collaboration and teamwork, ensuring that opportunities to cross-sell are spotted and maximised.
- Successfully manage your own agronomy clients and continue to develop and strengthen your own client base.
- Communicate regularly with the team, sharing key information regarding the business and wider industry.
- Be a point of escalation for more challenging client queries/support in the management of any complaints.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of winning business in agriculture and building strong relationships with existing and prospective customers. You will be passionate about people and their development, coaching and nurturing individuals to deliver their best work. You will have a good understanding of agronomy and the relationship between and grower and their agronomist.
In return you will receive an attractive salary and benefits package and have the opportunity to lead and impact on an excellent team with a mixture of experienced and up and coming agronomists.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please complete the below form.