Accounts Payable Administrator (6 Months Maternity Cover)
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Administrator to support our Accounts Payable Team on a day-to-day basis, to cover 6 months maternity leave. ...
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Administrator to support our Accounts Payable Team on a day-to-day basis, to cover 6 months maternity leave. This will include processing of supplier invoices, ensuring correct authorisation of expenditure and timely payments as they are due.
- Scan & Register Overheads Invoices
- Immediate Payment Requests
- Cheque Payments
- Accounts Payable Queries
- Supplier Statement Reconciliation and Copy Invoice Requests
- Supplier Weekly Overhead Payment Runs
- Supplier Monthly Allocated Payment Runs
- Petty Cash Processing all Depots
- Provide transaction support for business sectors
- Systems and process engineering, to ensure efficiency and accuracy Ledger accounting.
- Ledger transactional experience
- Excellent customer service
- Well-developed communication, organisational and team working skills
It would be desirable for the successful candidate to have reconciliations experience, Accounts Payable experience, Microsoft Excel knowledge and have worked with ERP systems.
In return you will work for a business who truly values its employees and offers a friendly and dynamic working environment. You will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package, along with free on-site car parking.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please complete the below form.